- A wide range of social activities we love to attend with you includes sailing, gym, swimming, boating, horse riding, theme park visits, and community events
- Support to Volunteer in the community, access to community groups, social, sporting, cultural and recreational activities
EDUCATION AND SKILL BUILDING
- Includes accompanying clients to TAFE or other educational institutions, travel training, domestic skills, cooking, money management, healthy living, gardening and animal husbandry.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, REFERRAL AND ADVOCACY
- We work collaboratively with other agencies to provide a range of services
SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION
- Enjoy a home away from home in our comfortable and welcoming hub, conveniently located opposite the Redcliffe Hospital. Each bedroom room has, a comfortable double bed and a fresh decor. There is a large communal games room, a TV room, home cooked meals and a great outdoor area.
- THE HAVEN, THE COTTAGE, THE RETREAT AND THE SANCTUARY– are all brand new 4 bedroom houses located at Newport, which offer a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere with new and modern facilities, best suited for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of life whilst still being only a stone’s throw away from all the peninsula has to offer. There are also games rooms available at these locations, as well as the internet and Netflix.
SUPPORT WITH PERSONAL CARE AND EVERYDAY TASKS
- Everyday personal care is essential to independent living at home, which is why we provide supports including the following but not limited to : personal hygiene and grooming, mobility, bathing and showering, toileting, dressing, assistance in using continence aids and general cleaning.
SUPPORTED INDEPENDENT LIVING (SILs)
- Are you looking to move out of home and live independently or as a group? We can help with your daily tasks life to help you develop the skills necessary to achieve this with our ‘Pre SILS Transitioning’ program.We are a registered NDIS provider and our service operates 7 days a week. Please phone us on 07 3048 1919 to arrange an appointment with one of our friendly Service Coordinators.
- This support will assist you to build the skills you need to understand, implement and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in your community.